Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com
  www.pressganey.com
There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Instead of Good to Great has gone from Great to Mediocre

I worked at Press Ganey full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great front line staff; hard working, caring and intelligent. Wonderful CNO - love her focus regarding the importance of nursing on patient satisfaction. Get to work with great hospitals in various places across the nation.

Cons

Sr Management; more interested in promoting "their" way than making sure what is best for the organization. Too many egos. Not trustworthy - will make a decision one day and then reverse it a week later regardless of how it hurts any employees. Used to promote a small sample for surveying as the best methodology - now promote "every patient" as a way to charge more. Have lost a lot of good people which have been replaced by Sr Mgmt cronies.

Start thinking about the welfare of the company, its workers and clients more than your own personal welfare.

106 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

My experience at Press Ganey has been rewarding and satisfying.

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

We generally work with people that want to have a positive influence on healthcare and peoples lives. The pay is good and we get to be creative in how we work with clients and prospects. Leadership communicates well encourages problem solving.

Cons

Integration of firms we've acquired into one cohesive organization seems to be challenge...not sure why.

Continue to enhance online analytics platform without increased pricing.

A Hot Mess

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Some departments/teams are quite flexible and reasonable about work life balance, including working from home when needed.

Cons

Some departments/teams have a culture of constant chaos, tension and pressure.

The company's new executive team(s) over the past few years have made it very clear that they are not interested in investment or retention of staff level employees. Overall, the morale in my department has improved a bit but remains low.

The company is extremely top-heavy with many executives paid highly to make the important decisions (or, more accurately, to argue with each other over decisions that never get made, or get made only to be reversed within months) and not enough staff to complete work. Executives are out of touch with the actual work going on at any given time.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey