There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Great people to work with and wonderful clients

Current Employee - Sales in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Sales in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Get the opportunity to work from home and the company offers terrific benefits (vacation/insurance). The people I work with are support and we have a great team.

Cons

Every position does require a lot of work but you do get recognized for your hard work.

Advice to Management

I am very pleased to see quite a few females in the Executive Management Positions and they have all done an amazing job and have been wonderful mentors.

Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey

1. Horrible Senior Management has taken this company from GOOD to AWFUL

Former Employee - Client Improvement in South Bend, IN
    Former Employee - Client Improvement in South Bend, IN

I worked at Press Ganey full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great client base heading for the exits Loyal clients that are becoming fed up

Cons

Service has declined measurably in the last 2 years Client & Employee Satisfaction at all time low No one cares about what employees say - management does not comprehend the business they are in. Only positive review are company written The incredible shrinking company - disliked by too many both clients and employees

Advice to Management

Please leave before its too late! What's your Press Ganey score? The old Press Ganey cannot survive this regime

The people are amazing, management is running the company into the ground.

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

The people are great, the work-life balance is average.

Cons

The management team is the worst I have had to experience. In one of the offices, they make all employees except the C-suites use the back doors so they are not seen. The CEO is completely disconnected from all but about four employees, spending all of his time in a company paid jet. Nepotism is rampant and the family members hired and promoted are not qualified. All of the strong associates are quitting or job hunting because it feels like a sinking ship. The good reviews that you read on glassdoor about this company? Those are written because marketing has made people write them.

Advice to Management

Quit.