There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Changing the future of healthcare

Current Intern - Sales Ops in Wakefield, MA
Current Intern - Sales Ops in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Press Ganey as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Press Ganey does a very good job of making every employee feel welcomed and comfortable. Since joining Press Ganey, I have been able to meet all levels of management to directors all the way to the CEO. Everyone that works at Press Ganey work hard each day in order to help shape the future of the healthcare industry.

Cons

Most people that work at Press Ganey do not spend every day in the office and most employees will work from home, which can give a very empty feeling in the office space.

Advice to Management

In order to create a better office atmosphere weekly office meetings might be helpful. Meetings could have each person in the office share what they are working on. It can be a good way to get people more comfortable with each rather then separated.

Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey

Great people to work with and wonderful clients

Current Employee - Sales in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Sales in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Get the opportunity to work from home and the company offers terrific benefits (vacation/insurance). The people I work with are support and we have a great team.

Cons

Every position does require a lot of work but you do get recognized for your hard work.

Advice to Management

I am very pleased to see quite a few females in the Executive Management Positions and they have all done an amazing job and have been wonderful mentors.

2. Horrible Senior Management has taken this company from GOOD to AWFUL

Former Employee - Client Improvement in South Bend, IN
    Former Employee - Client Improvement in South Bend, IN

I worked at Press Ganey full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great client base heading for the exits Loyal clients that are becoming fed up

Cons

Service has declined measurably in the last 2 years Client & Employee Satisfaction at all time low No one cares about what employees say - management does not comprehend the business they are in. Only positive review are company written The incredible shrinking company - disliked by too many both clients and employees

Advice to Management

Please leave before its too late! What's your Press Ganey score? The old Press Ganey cannot survive this regime