Press-One

There are newer employer reviews for Press-One

Good of Bad Depending On What You're Looking For

Current Employee - Call Center Associate in Fort Collins, CO
Current Employee - Call Center Associate in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Press-One

Pros

If you need a job to get through school or to take while looking for a new one, this is a good place. The bonus structure is decent and the flexibility in scheduling is unparalleled.

Cons

They throw you on the phones with minimal training. You're left to sink or swim. For a company that's built on customer service, some of its managers have poor interpersonal communication skills. Expect to learn your job on your own with little help from the supervisors.

Ultimately, customer service is an unpleasant job that grows old, fast. There's not much the management or company can do to change this fact.

Spend the time to give new hires thorough (paid) training before they're actually on the phones talking to people. Stop forcing people to "wing it" on campaigns they aren't prepared for.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Press-One (View Most Recent)

Send me back to California!

Current Employee - Membership Service Representative in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Membership Service Representative in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Press-One full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company sent me and some coworkers to Southern California for a couple of days. We met with the executives from our client. Our manager took us to the beach, a hockey game and famous California restaurants. I liked California and our clients were really nice. It was a good experience. The job pays okay and has very flexible hours. I like the account that I work on. My team is pretty motivated to help our customers. They have awesome service to their customers. I think Press-One tries.

Cons

Parking. Some teams are better to work on than others. I am lucky to be on this team. They took away the debit card. I would like that to come back. I used it every week. We try to help customers but some people could be a lot nicer.

Promote me and send me to California more!! I like Brittany and Emma and Ben as my managers. They're nice people. We

I Suppose It's Better Than Sending These Jobs To Asia

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Press-One part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Weekly paycheck and okay communication with my supervisor via the e-mail system - the debit card advance system is cool my old employer was every two weeks and no way to get cash between paychecks. it's nice that they have a system that lets me get some of my money when I need it rather than wait for the payroll department. They promote from within but I don't know if I like the people they promote LOL! . Most of these types of jobs have gone to India or Philippines so there's probably not a lot of extra earning potential in call centers but they pay better than the other call center in town and much more than fast food or other entry level jobs.

Cons

Lots of weekends and early mornings - but that keeps me from partying too much! My next job will not start before 8 a.m. - which will seem like noon compared to this job.

Don't let anonymous people write reviews. LOL!

There are newer employer reviews for Press-One