Press-One

www.press-one.com

Good of Bad Depending On What You're Looking For

Call Center Associate (Current Employee) Fort Collins, CO

ProsIf you need a job to get through school or to take while looking for a new one, this is a good place. The bonus structure is decent and the flexibility in scheduling is unparalleled.

ConsThey throw you on the phones with minimal training. You're left to sink or swim. For a company that's built on customer service, some of its managers have poor interpersonal communication skills. Expect to learn your job on your own with little help from the supervisors.

Ultimately, customer service is an unpleasant job that grows old, fast. There's not much the management or company can do to change this fact.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend the time to give new hires thorough (paid) training before they're actually on the phones talking to people. Stop forcing people to "wing it" on campaigns they aren't prepared for.

Send me back to California!

Membership Service Representative (Current Employee) Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Press-One full-time for more than a year

Pros: The company sent me and some coworkers to Southern California for a couple of days. We met with the executives from our client. … Cons: Parking. Some teams are better to work on than others. I am lucky to be on this team. They took away… Advice to Senior Management: Promote me and send me to California more!! I like Brittany and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I Suppose It's Better Than Sending These Jobs To Asia

Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Press-One part-time for more than a year

Pros: Weekly paycheck and okay communication with my supervisor via the e-mail system - the debit card advance system is cool my old employer was every… Cons: Lots of weekends and early mornings - but that keeps me from partying too much! … Advice to Senior Management: Don't let anonymous people write reviews. LOL! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Press-One.

Worked for Press-One? Contribute to the Community!