Prestige Cleaners

www.prestigecleanersinc.net

Ok for the moment, but not a career.

Tailor (Current Employee) Knoxville, TN

ProsIt is a paycheck for now. I have quite a bit of freedom from micromanagement from above. I also am allowed to change my schedule to attend classes.

ConsI was hired on the understanding that I would be making the same kind of commission as the last tailor in that location. It turned out she had been inflating her figures and doing shoddy work and there is no way for me to make the kind of money I had expected.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay just a little more and get better people, have centralized training so everyone does the same thing across the board and get rid of the people that don't pull their weight.

Not if you can help it

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Prestige Cleaners full-time

Pros: It was a dead easy job. Cons: Everything else about the job was a con. Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

My time at Prestige Cleaners was dissapointing, long hours, six days a week, and minimum wage

Customer Service (Former Employee) Fayetteville, NC

I worked at Prestige Cleaners

Pros: Friendly customers that come in regularly. Cons: I was told that I would receive a raise if I were to stay at the business for longer than three months because of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Prestige Cleaners.

Worked for Prestige Cleaners? Contribute to the Community!