Prezi
www.prezi.com San Francisco, CA 16 to 50 Employees

A Hungarian start-up beating Powerpoint.

Developer (Former Employee)
Budapest (Hungary)

ProsNo administration - set your working hours, vacations, and project schedules by yourself. Nobody touches your schedule except your teammates - there's no way how many days or hours you worked because they never check that.

Working from home freely.

Great development culture. All developers are very qualified, passionate, and eager to challenge to new problems.

Super agile - the company maintains only one branch. No comments in codes.

State of art of automated testing. There's no QA by hands. All tests are automated even acceptance test.

Free fellowship - all employees can go SF office for three months whenever they want.

Very strong at technology - development team uses HaXe, Pig Script, and something that you have never tried before.

Super prospective - personally thinking, the company will do IPO or be acquired by Google. They got $16 million investment from Accel Partners which is the top in the U.S.

Bupapest.

ConsIt might feels changing too frequently - company keeps changing.
Developers must work in Budapest HQ.
Budapest.

A dream came true

QA Engineer (Former Employee)
    Budapest (Hungary)

I worked at Prezi full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very honest and agile company, build on trust instead of fear.… Cons: Sadly, since there is shared responsibility, there is no traditional… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Internship Developer

Developer (Former Employee)
    Budapest (Hungary)

I worked at Prezi as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Start-up Excellent, smart people Less administrative - No restriction in work-hours, holidays, and working from… Cons: Low salary compare to in the U.S. Challenging Start-up Less administrative Budapest Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Prezi.

Worked for Prezi? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prezi reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Prezi CEO Peter Arvai. All reviews posted anonymously by Prezi employees.