Priceline.com
www.priceline.com Norwalk, CT 5000+ Employees

It can be a great place to work

I have been working at Priceline.com full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThere are some truly talented and passionate people who work here that want to build something great.

If you are motivated to set your own goals and work towards them you can carve a niche for yourself.

Flexible work hours and lots of learning opportunities.

ConsYou may not get much direction or support from management.

There is a reluctance to deviate from & evolve the model that made this company money close to a decade ago despite an ever changing competitive landscape.

There are many complacent workers that have had their creativity stifled by years of waterfall management.

Advice to Senior ManagementSetting the overall product strategy and vision for teams to work towards may help to give them a sense of purpose and accomplishment.

Great Company to work for

Programmer/Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Priceline.com full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good Managers, interesting work, lots of variety Cons: None that I can think of Advice to Senior Management: Great company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great experience to work

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Priceline.com full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Work with talented people in travel online business. Dynamic working… Cons: It is still a travel company facing competition from competitor. Advice to Senior Management: Provide better IT training Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Priceline.com.

Worked for Priceline.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Priceline.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Priceline.com CEO Darren Houston. All reviews posted anonymously by Priceline.com employees.