Priceline.com

www.priceline.com

OK

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Norwalk, CT

ProsFriendly people. Very strong stock buoyed by acquisitions and good business model. Open floor "bullpen" layout fosters communication. Shuttle from train station to office makes commute relatively cheap and convenient.

ConsVery corporate and bureaucratic with obsolete tech. Weak middle management. Engineers are mediocre compared to those found at top tech companies. Wasted time & resources on a huge site overhaul that was never going to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest more in tech talent. Recruit from better universities. Promote those with technical chops to upper management and fire those without it.

Great company to work for.

Hotel Database Analyst (Current Employee) Norwalk, CT

I have been working at Priceline.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexibility with schedule. Bonus plan. Employees activities. Cons: Growth is based on who manages you. Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate your employees by promoting from within. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good opportunity for growth

Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Priceline.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Lots of travel perks for all levels Cons: Little transparency at times and promoting managers too quickly Advice to Senior Management: Offer more training to young management. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Priceline.com.

Worked for Priceline.com? Contribute to the Community!