There are newer employer reviews for Priceline.com

Company doing very well, great growth

I have been working at Priceline.com full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Priceline is on solid ground and doing very well. Very focused on innovation and collaboration, makes it a very fun and enjoyable work. Most members of Senior management are dialed in to the employees and do their best to recognize accomplishments and reward accordingly.

Cons

There are several people in the company who have been with Priceline for a long time and who are very stuck in their ways. The company has spent a great deal of time, money, and effort to "modernize" itself and create a more tech based environment. Unfortunately, many of the legacy employees, and several who should be real advocates for change, simply just don't get it! It may be time for them to move on!

Take a close look at legacy employees and take an honest assessment of their "fit" for the new priceline.com.

reviews filtered by
  1. Learn from the best and make your mark

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

I have been working at Priceline.com full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Priceline has been a fantastic place for me to learn and grow over the past 10+ years. My colleagues are intelligent and passionate about our business. I have learned much from my peers and continue to do so every day. Employees who deliver successful results are rewarded and the company prefers to promote from within. Over the past 18 months, senior management has led a positive cultural change to redefine the direction of the company, including our values, work environment and increase employee engagement.

Cons

In the past, the company's focus on cost control made us successful, however investment in employee development was not a top priority. This has changed recently and Sr. Mgmt. is now supporting training initiatives and is also supporting hiring additional talent where needed.

Continue supporting training opportunities for staff and widen the amount of training offered.

2. Great place to work

I have been working at Priceline.com

Pros

Great structure, good benefits, nice office culture

Cons

Hard to move up the ladder

There are newer employer reviews for Priceline.com