Pride Mobility Products

www.pridemobility.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pride Mobility Products

Pride Enables Employees to Make a Difference

I have been working at Pride Mobility Products

Pros

Despite facing extreme changes in the reimbursement of its products, Pride continues to enable its employees to make a difference in their careers, the company's future, and the lives of the people who depend upon Pride products. Throughout my years of employment with Pride, I have seen its workforce rapidly grow, stabilize and slowly reduce. Pride appears to be making every effort to become more efficient while combating its industry issues. Employees at Pride genuinely care about each other and achieving the company's goals.

Overall, Pride provides its employees with great benefits (very affordable healthcare, wellness programs, lunch & learns, employee cookouts in the summer, holiday celebrations, etc). As a company, Pride is rapidly changing, but I believe it wants the best for its employees and customers.

Cons

When companies begin to eliminate jobs through efficiency or uncontrollable outside forces, it immediately creates uncertainty and worry with employees. This is what is currently happening at Pride.

Management needs to communicate to their employees as much as possible. Limited communication leads employees to make their own conclusions which are usually inaccurate.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Pride Mobility Products (View Most Recent)

Poor management across the board

I worked at Pride Mobility Products

Pros

Pay was comparable to what you would receive at similar companies in the area. Benefits were decent as was 401(k) matching.

Cons

Product quality from suppliers was a major issue that was never fully addressed. Managers did not understand the basic processes in the facility and usually responded by throwing more people at the problem. Frustration levels on my team were extremely high, and our direct managers and human resources department were either not capable or not willing to address problems.

My experience has been overwhelmingly positive and challenging in good way.

I have been working at Pride Mobility Products

Pros

Pride makes a great product that truly benefits individuals in need, which gives employees a definite sense of purpose. The people at Pride are very friendly and the company truly cares about its employees.

Cons

I don't really have any issues, as the major stress/issues are caused by outside regulatory agencies that Pride has no control over.

Don't lose focus on what makes this company great - the people who work here and the people we serve with our product.

There are newer employer reviews for Pride Mobility Products