Pride Mobility Products

www.pridemobility.com

Pride Enables Employees to Make a Difference

ProsDespite facing extreme changes in the reimbursement of its products, Pride continues to enable its employees to make a difference in their careers, the company's future, and the lives of the people who depend upon Pride products. Throughout my years of employment with Pride, I have seen its workforce rapidly grow, stabilize and slowly reduce. Pride appears to be making every effort to become more efficient while combating its industry issues. Employees at Pride genuinely care about each other and achieving the company's goals.

Overall, Pride provides its employees with great benefits (very affordable healthcare, wellness programs, lunch & learns, employee cookouts in the summer, holiday celebrations, etc). As a company, Pride is rapidly changing, but I believe it wants the best for its employees and customers.

ConsWhen companies begin to eliminate jobs through efficiency or uncontrollable outside forces, it immediately creates uncertainty and worry with employees. This is what is currently happening at Pride.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to communicate to their employees as much as possible. Limited communication leads employees to make their own conclusions which are usually inaccurate.

Poor management across the board

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Pride Mobility Products

Pros: Pay was comparable to what you would receive at similar… Cons: Product quality from suppliers was a major issue that was never fully addressed. Managers did not understand the basic processes in the facility and usually… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

My experience has been overwhelmingly positive and challenging in good way.

I have been working at Pride Mobility Products

Pros: Pride makes a great product that truly benefits individuals in need, which gives employees a definite sense… Cons: I don't really have any issues, as the major stress/issues are… Advice to Senior Management: Don't lose focus on what makes this company great - the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Pride Mobility Products.

Worked for Pride Mobility Products? Contribute to the Community!