Pride Mobility Products
www.pridemobility.com Pittston, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A fast paced interesting place to work, where I learn something new everyday.

Exeter, PA

ProsYou feel a part of something meaningful, because you are helping people with disabilities have more independence. I've also met so many amazing friends and people within and outside the company.

ConsAt times, you may get lost in the shuffle of so many employees and because it's a fast paced environment, it can feel overwhelming.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor new employees, a better structured training regimen would be good. More time with using the system and going over all the products.

We've got more cuts than a butcher.

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Pride Mobility Products full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Knowing the products make a difference in the lives of so many people is an awesome feeling. It makes you want to perform at… Cons: Unfortunately, many of those brilliant people have moved on or been forced out by the politics. Most of the weasels who forced them out… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize the talent you have, before it's all gone. Get committed… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A rather ungraceful fall from near the top

R&D Engineering (Current Employee)

I have been working at Pride Mobility Products full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: My enjoyable experiences with this company have greatly diminished over the past year, at least I can go home every day and joke to myself,… Cons: The real issue was the rate at which Pride grew during the 1990s. In an industry where Medicare unknowingly compensated for wheelchairs that were horribly… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to bathe in your arrogance and do absolutely nothing. You're doing a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pride Mobility Products.

Worked for Pride Mobility Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pride Mobility Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pride Mobility Products CEO Scott S. Meuser. All reviews posted anonymously by Pride Mobility Products employees.