There are newer employer reviews for PrideStaff

PrideStaff is a great company!

Current Employee - Strategic-Partner in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Strategic-Partner in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at PrideStaff

Pros

I was online and saw these reviews. I felt compelled to respond. I have been a part of PrideStaff since 2003. I also have experience in working in the industry prior to PrideStaff. PrideStaff offers:
A Fantastic Training program, Experienced Leadership – with the Innovation to keep us ahead of the curve and focused on providing each Strategic-Partner with the tools to be successful, A Road Map to Success – Of course you need to be willing to follow it through and stay focused on your goals, Dedicated and Knowledgeable Risk Management, Payroll, Accounting, Benefits and IT Team, Innovative – Cutting Edge Marketing Material, VP Support Team from a diverse industry background.

Cons

It's a lot of hard work. It takes time, dedication and persistence to be successful. It's an opportunity where you get back what you are willing to put into it in order to be successful. You need to be focused on Sales in order to grow your business.

14 Other Employee Reviews for PrideStaff (View Most Recent)

PrideStaff - A great company!

Current Employee - Partner in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Partner in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at PrideStaff

Pros

Through one of the toughest economic periods since the Depression; Pridestaff stood by me with fantastic support from the corporate office. George Roger's (Founder) and his staff really care for the well being of franchisee's. They are a top notch organization with processes that will help you become successful - I know this because I followed them and we now have a profitable, thriving business!

If you want to make alot of money and are willing to put forth the effort - I would give PrideStaff a hard look...

Cons

You must be willing to work hard to get the business moving - This is not a business where the business comes to you. You have to go get it!!!

Keep doling a great job in the branding and support processes. Help us grow by adding additional professional business partners/ Franchisee's

Incompetent Franchise Department

Former Employee - Prospective Franchisee
    Former Employee - Prospective Franchisee

I worked at PrideStaff full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company seems to have a good business model but is stuck in the past requiring franchisees to unnecessarily pay for an expensive phone system when you can get a better VoIP for a fraction of the cost...they also require you to advertise in the yellow pages which have not been relevant for years.

Cons

Gayle Longmore was extremely incompetent as a franchise representative. She was extremely rude and arrogant - a know-i-all. She gave incorrect information numerous times then denied that she said that. If you look at her past she jumps from franchise to franchise, I guess she wears out her welcome quite often. I would stay clear of this organization if she is still there. Be sure to dig deep in due diligence, track down former franchisees and press PrideStaff for the real story which they are reluctant to give and will even lie about!

Should perform mystery shopping with your franchise representatives and weed out trash like Gayle Longmore! Modernize your business model so franchisees can be competitive - what worked in the past won't always work in the future!

There are newer employer reviews for PrideStaff