Great Company!!

I have been working at PrideStaff full-time

Pros

Worked hard to find people the best long term opportunities

Cons

There are a lot of people looking for work and makes it difficult for everyone to get work

Other Employee Reviews for PrideStaff

False Promises

I have been working at PrideStaff full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They were extremely friendly and promised me they had work for me. They spent a lot of time with me and others discussing career goals and said they can help and had many opportunities in my area.

Cons

Never contacted me about any work. I tried contacting them several times regarding the opportunities they said were available for me and no one called back. When I finally spoke with the manager he said the job they had in mind for me was already filled.

Advice to Management

Please do not lead people on.

2. PrideStaff is a great company!

Current Employee - Strategic-Partner in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Strategic-Partner in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

I was online and saw these reviews. I felt compelled to respond. I have been a part of PrideStaff since 2003. I also have experience in working in the industry prior to PrideStaff. PrideStaff offers: A Fantastic Training program, Experienced Leadership – with the Innovation to keep us ahead of the curve and focused on providing each Strategic-Partner with the tools to be successful, A Road Map to Success – Of course you need to be willing to follow it through and stay focused on your goals, Dedicated and Knowledgeable Risk Management, Payroll, Accounting, Benefits and IT Team, Innovative – Cutting Edge Marketing Material, VP Support Team from a diverse industry background.

Cons

It's a lot of hard work. It takes time, dedication and persistence to be successful. It's an opportunity where you get back what you are willing to put into it in order to be successful. You need to be focused on Sales in order to grow your business.