There are newer employer reviews for PrideStaff

An amazing company experiencing phenomenal growth!

Current Employee - Strategic-Partner  in  Fresno, CA
Current Employee - Strategic-Partner in Fresno, CA

I have been working at PrideStaff full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The entire team at PrideStaff is dedicated to living their mission, which is to consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most. George Rogers is the Founder and CEO. He is extremely hands on, accessible, and truly cares about his employees and business partners. The Executive team and VP's are here to support us in everything we do!

Cons

Often there are growing pains when businesses grow as quickly as PrideStaff has been growing. Not a bad problem to have!

Keep doing what you are doing. We truly appreciate your support and the growth opportunities that this company provides us with out in the field.

11 Other Employee Reviews for PrideStaff (View Most Recent)

Great Company!!

I have been working at PrideStaff full-time

Pros

Worked hard to find people the best long term opportunities

Cons

There are a lot of people looking for work and makes it difficult for everyone to get work

PrideStaff is a great company!

Current Employee - Strategic-Partner  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Strategic-Partner in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at PrideStaff

Pros

I was online and saw these reviews. I felt compelled to respond. I have been a part of PrideStaff since 2003. I also have experience in working in the industry prior to PrideStaff. PrideStaff offers:
    A Fantastic Training program, Experienced Leadership – with the Innovation to keep us ahead of the curve and focused on providing each Strategic-Partner with the tools to be successful, A Road Map to Success – Of course you need to be willing to follow it through and stay focused on your goals, Dedicated and Knowledgeable Risk Management, Payroll, Accounting, Benefits and IT Team, Innovative – Cutting Edge Marketing Material, VP Support Team from a diverse industry background.

Cons

It's a lot of hard work. It takes time, dedication and persistence to be successful. It's an opportunity where you get back what you are willing to put into it in order to be successful. You need to be focused on Sales in order to grow your business.

There are newer employer reviews for PrideStaff

Worked for PrideStaff? Contribute to the Community!