PrideStaff

www.pridestaff.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for PrideStaff

PrideStaff - A great company!

Current Employee - Partner in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Partner in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at PrideStaff

Pros

Through one of the toughest economic periods since the Depression; Pridestaff stood by me with fantastic support from the corporate office. George Roger's (Founder) and his staff really care for the well being of franchisee's. They are a top notch organization with processes that will help you become successful - I know this because I followed them and we now have a profitable, thriving business!

If you want to make alot of money and are willing to put forth the effort - I would give PrideStaff a hard look...

Cons

You must be willing to work hard to get the business moving - This is not a business where the business comes to you. You have to go get it!!!

Keep doling a great job in the branding and support processes. Help us grow by adding additional professional business partners/ Franchisee's

21 Other Employee Reviews for PrideStaff (View Most Recent)

Incompetent Franchise Department

Former Employee - Prospective Franchisee
    Former Employee - Prospective Franchisee

I worked at PrideStaff full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The company seems to have a good business model but is stuck in the past requiring franchisees to unnecessarily pay for an expensive phone system when you can get a better VoIP for a fraction of the cost...they also require you to advertise in the yellow pages which have not been relevant for years.

Cons

Gayle Longmore was extremely incompetent as a franchise representative. She was extremely rude and arrogant - a know-i-all. She gave incorrect information numerous times then denied that she said that. If you look at her past she jumps from franchise to franchise, I guess she wears out her welcome quite often. I would stay clear of this organization if she is still there. Be sure to dig deep in due diligence, track down former franchisees and press PrideStaff for the real story which they are reluctant to give and will even lie about!

Should perform mystery shopping with your franchise representatives and weed out trash like Gayle Longmore! Modernize your business model so franchisees can be competitive - what worked in the past won't always work in the future!

Over promised and under delivered

Current Employee - Stratgic-Partner
    Current Employee - Stratgic-Partner

I have been working at PrideStaff

Pros

You get to own your own business
    You really get to help folks and impact lives
    Pound the pavement selling

Cons

Lot of changes with the VP level
    Back office not as consistantly supportive and their errors will cost you money

Listen to the folks in the field
    Remain open to doing things differently
    Find the YES rather than the NO