PrideStaff

www.pridestaff.com
There are newer employer reviews for PrideStaff

Great Opportunity and the timing couldn't be better!!

Current Employee - Strategic-Partner in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Strategic-Partner in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at PrideStaff full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I was compelled by a review a read on Glassdoor to post my own PrideStaff review. When it comes to marketplace, it has NOTHING to do with if you will or will not be successful in this industry. I have worked in the Staffing Industry in 3 different states and the marketplace was not a factor. It is all about YOU! You have to put the hard work and effort into building your business. PrideStaff provides; Support of a large national organization, excellent training program, innovative thinkers, always searching for ways to help their Strategic-Partners continue to grow their businesses, focused on getting a head of the curve - not willing to sit by and watch the competition pass us by! They have great VP Support - there to assist you in seeing your business from a different perspective. As a business owner, it is easy to get caught up in the daily grind. The VP support provides you a birds eye view of your business and provides you with strategies to assist in your continue growth.

Cons

You have to be willing to roll up your sleeves and work hard. Your success is up to you.

Keep doing what you are doing...because we are leaving our competition in the dust!

18 Other Employee Reviews for PrideStaff (View Most Recent)

A structured, professional, and understanding staff that is very easy to integrate into.

Former Employee - Computer Support Technician in Modesto, CA
    Former Employee - Computer Support Technician in Modesto, CA

I worked at PrideStaff full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Work schedule is constant M-F; break schedule is very fair; management staff have reasonable expectations and are not rigid.

Cons

As a temporary agency, PrideStaff seems to have slim to no work available the majority of the time, and usually offer no reason as to why or any projections about availability changing. Vaguely told, in response to numerous queries about a position for myself, "don't worry, we haven't forgotten you."

Keep your potential employees in the loop.

Very helpful, professional, and the staffing consultant had high energy.

Current Employee - Accountant in Modesto, CA
    Current Employee - Accountant in Modesto, CA

I have been working at PrideStaff as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The staffing consultant took an interest in matching my skills to the employer. I feel that she worked very hard to "sell" my skills to the potential employers. PrideStaff is extremely professional and I enjoyed doing business with them.

Cons

Be prepared for a thorough back-ground and reference check.

As either a consultant seeking work or as a hiring manager I can highly recommend this agency.

There are newer employer reviews for PrideStaff