Primatics Financial
www.primaticsfinancial.com McLean, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Challenging, yet incredibly rewarding

McLean, VA

ProsWhat I enjoy the most about Primatics is the people, who are all incredibly bright, capable and determined. I also appreciate that we are all working towards the same common goals and that no task is above or below any one person. There are always people available to lend support, whether it be your team, a peer or even your boss.

ConsWith any high-growth company a constant challenge is keeping pace and trying to maintain a balance with your personal life. This requires effort on both the employee and employers part and I will say that I have found Primatics to be very supportive when I've needed to shift that balance or ask for help.

Great place to work for

McLean, VA

I have been working at Primatics Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros: This place has the right mix of young/motivated folks and industry experts. As a high growth company it provides numerous… Cons: Since Primatics is growing at a fast pace, employees might get overwhelmed at times. But… Advice to Senior Management: You have great product and people. Continue with your high… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company!

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Primatics Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Growing company. Challenging and stimulating projects. If you work hard, you will… Cons: Fast paced growth, so be prepared to put in extra time -… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Primatics Financial.

Worked for Primatics Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Primatics Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Primatics Financial CEO Kevin Hesselbirg. All reviews posted anonymously by Primatics Financial employees.