Prime Communications

www.primecomms.com

Company is a joke as is their executives.

ProsNot a single thing. Nope

Cons* Company is discriminatory against anyone not of arabic or middle eastern discent. There are exceptions but home office is a elbow rubbing circle jerk of friends and family that only care about themselves.

* Pay is insulting. As someone that has work for corporate AT&T, this company has no clue what they are doing most of the time. They alter your commision checks often, change policies even more and expect you to sign the online agreement to said policies within hours of it going live without proper time to look it over. That is of course if you can find what they change in the handbook because they do not tell you. If I were to change one scripture in the kuran and hand it to you for your approval of my version without pointing out what I changed, they may be a bit leary too.

* Upper management are pressured and therefore pressure the sales consultants. We are expected to practice unethical daily activities that break corporate AT&T rules about how we are to handle customers and their accounts. They will look the other way as long as they make a dollar off of it.

* This company will buy up locations, get no traffic in said locations and then blame the employees via firing and disciplinary action.

* Do not believe anything they promise you! The district as well as the area managers for this company will promise you the world if they think you have something they want but will never follow through with it once you accept the position with the company. They will find reason after reason , usually making the blame fall on corporate ATT as the reason why they cannot do something.

* Speaking of pointing the finger, this company has became very good at blaming falling commission, shady practices among other things on corporate ATT. They will say it is whoever they need it to be so that the blame does not fall on them or make themselves look bad.

This is a horrible company to work for. As a former corporate ATT employee it is even worse because we know better. Like they say; ignorance is bliss.

Advice to Senior ManagementShut the doors, I honestly hope ATT finally gets fed up with how this company does business and tightens that noose so tight you have no other option but to act ethical.

Only in it for themselves at the expense of their employees

Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Prime Communications full-time

Pros: Good pay if you can manipulate the pay structure Cons: -Unethical sales tactics -Upper management pushes sales techniques that are unapproved by At&t, but will turn their head when At&t catches wind of it -Only interested… Advice to Senior Management: Become ethical and adopt clear communication to ALL employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Yes they are a big company with many stores. Formula to their success? Be an iPhone only provider

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

I have been working at Prime Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros: Beats being bought out by a bait and tackle store. Cons: As a salesperson you make no money at all selling iphones and due to their fear of chargebacks that's all they provide you with in… Advice to Senior Management: Be better prepared when you take over a reagion such as FL and provide your staff / stores… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Prime Communications.

Worked for Prime Communications? Contribute to the Community!