Prime Healthcare Services

Not really good.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Prime Healthcare Services

Pros

Everyone is nice here at the company.

Cons

Pay is not great at the company.

Need to increase pay.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Prime Healthcare Services (View Most Recent)

Needs improvement

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I have been working at Prime Healthcare Services part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Being able to get experience in this field is beneficial in the long run if pursuing a career in this field. The people I work with are definitely a great team to work with.

Cons

Management styles are not ideal to me as far as a corporate setting is concerned. Room for growth is not expected.

Management should change the ideas of how to engage employees to feel that they are an asset and not just another person to replace.

Broken promises and forced to do the work of 4 departments due to cuts.

Current Employee - Nurse in Garden City, MI
    Current Employee - Nurse in Garden City, MI

I have been working at Prime Healthcare Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been able to work my hours around children and school, other than that, it has been nothing but cons since Prime took over.

Cons

Prime has cut staff in multiple departments too thin. Patient care is suffering. On weekends, we transport our own patients, taking 2 RNs off the unit since they cut our aide in the ICU. We have to go to pharmacy to get our own drugs, since pharmacy staff doesn't come as often due to cuts. We have to get our own equipment from central supply since they only work on call on weekends. Labs take hours to get resulted due to lack of staff. I am answering phones and putting together charts because most times we don't have s secretary. I feel like I am rarely at the bedside. That is not the care an ICU patient deserves. It is a shame. Prime is only about profit, not the patient. Many nurses have left and most are looking to leave.

Listen to what the nurses are telling you. Patients are not getting good care. Loose your suck it up you're lucky to have a job here attitude. I'm not lucky to have a job there. I'm ashamed to work somewhere with such low standards of patient care. I will be leaving soon.

There are newer employer reviews for Prime Healthcare Services