Prime Therapeutics

www.primetherapeutics.com
  www.primetherapeutics.com
There are newer employer reviews for Prime Therapeutics

Fast paced dynamic work environment.

Current Employee - Manager in Eagan, MN
Current Employee - Manager in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Prime Therapeutics full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Rapidly growing company with lots of opportunity.

Cons

So fast paced it can be hard to keep up.

Continue operating in the spirit of candor you embrace.

98 Other Employee Reviews for Prime Therapeutics (View Most Recent)

Horrible

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I worked at Prime Therapeutics

Pros

Good benefits, decent pay, nice location

Cons

People that work there have horrible attitudes. Mgt treats you like you are invisible.

More recognition to the employees

Good company with growing pains

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

I have been working at Prime Therapeutics

Pros

Very relaxed environment, great salary and benefits, not a lot of micro-management. People are very nice. The customer service and support at PrimeMail mail order pharmacy is great and always receives high marks.

Cons

No central leadership whatsoever. There are literally 7 different "fiefdoms" where each VP runs their own little organization without coordinating with other VPs. This causes great overlap in projects and products. The CEO pretty much does nothing other than make empty promises like "we've got 45 million to spend and we can't spend it fast enough!" yet 2 weeks later, when management goes to request additional employees and resources the response is "we don't have money for that right now."

The biggest problem is that no one person works in one department. It seems that everyone moves around a lot or ends up leaving for another company in the industry. Also, most processes are not documented, so when you need to do any type of audit or explain how something works to a client or a new employee, it's all word of mouth and if the subject matter expert on that leaves, you're up the creek.

Also, unless you've been there for 5+ years, people will not listen to your ideas and will use the common saying "we tried that x years ago and it didn't work." Well, ya know, healthcare is a constantly evolving industry. Things change every month, so just because it didn't work x years ago doesn't mean we shouldn't revisit it.

And don't get me started on the bureaucracy of this place. Henry Ford would be proud. To get a project even looked at takes 6 months and oh yeah, IT is backed up for the next 24 months, so even if it does get looked at, don't expect it to happen while you still work here.

Start cleaning house and laying off all the redundant levels of management. You've got literally 3 or 4 layers of middle management in every department. WHY? Don't hire people just to grow numbers and for goodness' sake, please stop hiring people that have never worked in healthcare before!

There are newer employer reviews for Prime Therapeutics