Excellent Company to work for

Current Employee - Director in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Director in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Prime Therapeutics full-time

Pros

The people, the culture, the work we do, flexibility, employee benefits package

Cons

Supplies are never on hand. Have never worked for a company before that didn't maintain a stocked supply room. This is extremely inefficient and problematic when you need something in a pinch.

Advice to Management

Give employees the tools and supplies they need to be efficient and successful. The little things can make a big difference. I've heard we don't stock supplies because people will steal them. Treat employees like professionals and stock the supply rooms. Communicate to employees that supplies are for business purposes only and that any violations (theft) will face disciplinary actions. Period!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Customer Service Rep - boring but if you can deal with that then great company to work for.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Omaha, NE
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Omaha, NE

I worked at Prime Therapeutics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great pay, great work hours and a set schedule. The company revolves around working as a team and frequently gets workers together by having catered luncheons, pot lucks, competitions, etc. There is definitely room for moving up if you are dedicated. I only left the company because I moved out of state with my fiance.

Cons

Very boring environment. The company pushes phone call times- they want you to be done with the conversation in a matter of minutes. A lot of times, the customers are older or on medications that make it hard for them to comprehend, making your 'call time' slower.

Advice to Management

Stop pushing for shorter time on phones. Push for effectiveness and quality of the conversations. Also, being on the telephone non-stop is a drag. Maybe mix it up with giving small projects once a week, just to have get away from the telephones.

2. Great culture, mediocre infrastructure

Current Employee - Senior Metrics Analyst in Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Senior Metrics Analyst in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Prime Therapeutics full-time

Pros

My manager was wonderful, very committed to excellence both for the department and for my personal development. A great place for those who are driven to succeed. Great salary!

Cons

Some teams in our department weren't open to change or learning new skills, but that's probably common everywhere. Our IT infrastructure, applications, etc was years behind others in the industry.

Advice to Management

Invest more in IT, and concentrate on IT integration with the business!