Prime Therapeutics
www.primetherapeutics.com Saint Paul, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

3 CEOs in 5 years. High Excecutive level turnover. Favoritism runs rampid from managers.

Facilities Tech (Former Employee)
Eagan, MN

I worked at Prime Therapeutics full-time for more than 5 years

ProsNice entry level job.Good pay and benefits.Nice south metro locations.

ConsExecutives out of touch with employees.No job security, company is slowly reducing ,then converting full time positions into contract positions .Zero positive job recognition on reviews from managers which affects raises and bonuses.There is no incentive to go above and beyond.Most of the good people move on to another job while the lazy people stay and get promoted.Jobs duties are continualy added to your plate and should be considered buisness as usual.Office supply /copier areas are randomly restocked and usually empty of paper or supplies needed to do your job.

Advice to Senior ManagementExecutives should be more concerned with employee morale because it's not passed on by managers.Reduce the 4+ levels of management by of couple so that there are more people doing actual productive work instead of being just company overhead that spends their day making sure their butts are covered when problems happen.

No respect for it's employees, Needs to go union!!

Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee)
Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Prime Therapeutics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Free food once month if that Cons: You can't move up unless you kiss up to management. No matter how much knowledge or experience you… Advice to Senior Management: Grow a heart. Hire managers that can think for themselves, not hire mindless follow the leader suck ups.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A large corporation with a lot going on

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Bloomington, MN

I worked at Prime Therapeutics as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Comfortable corporate atmosphere with decent pay. Contract work introduced me to… Cons: Communication was difficult due to the large size. Management was aloof… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Prime Therapeutics.

Worked for Prime Therapeutics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prime Therapeutics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Prime Therapeutics CEO Eric S. Elliott. All reviews posted anonymously by Prime Therapeutics employees.