It was an OK Job not the career I expected.

Former Employee - Member Service Agent  in  Irving, TX
Former Employee - Member Service Agent in Irving, TX

I worked at Prime Therapeutics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits Great, Opportunities Great, Training WAS An Awesome experience.

Cons

Very Non-Professional Floor Supervisor, my immediate supervisors left shortly after I started. Therefore, my team did not have an immediate supervisor. However, on those occasions when another floor supervisor would attempt to emanate our team this was only to write you up or rather some negative indentation. It all just became way to stressful and hard to deal with to the point where I started having panic attacks upon arriving to work and I have been in customer service for over 20 years.

Retrain some “Floor Supervisors”, on professionalisms, HR’s policy and procedures and ethics.

Other Reviews for Prime Therapeutics

Company is extremely dysfunctional

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Eagan, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

I worked at Prime Therapeutics full-time for less than a year

Pros

good benefits; generally attractive working environment; at least one outstanding HR generalist

Cons

back-biting; lying; broken performance evaluation model; rampant nepotism/favoritism

Hire more outstanding HR personnel. Increase the number of male HR professionals.
    Educate managers to to be more open to opinions of individual contributors.
    Encourage managers to understand that being a manager is a privilege, not an entitlement, and that they should never abuse the institutional power with which they are invested.
    Encourage management to be more supportive of new-comers.
    Replace current performance evaluation model with one that is more performance based and does not allow opinions of an employee's peers to be automatically accepted as truthful.
    Carefully scrutinize managers who really are not doing their jobs.
    Avoid punishing employees with vast experience and a stellar work record simply because they know a lot and want to share their opinions and suggestions.
    Investigate and eliminate female prejudice against older males, especially if those women are in positions of power. Strike a better balance between the number of women and men in certain departments.

Managers lack integrity!

Current Employee - IT Systems Engineer  in  Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - IT Systems Engineer in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Prime Therapeutics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay is okay and 196 hours of PTO is generous, but that's about it

Cons

Unless you're willing to inform on your team mates, you will not be a "favorite" and you won't go far at Prime. Prime refers to the work environment as a "fast paced environment". What this really means is long hours, high stress, a sweatshop mentality. Prime is the only company where I witnessed fellow employee's break down and cry from the work load and unrealistic deadlines. Good work isn't rewarded, instead managers keep track of every little thing you do wrong, like missing a meeting. This is used against you at your annual review to justify a lowered annual bonus. Do not believe HR when they tell you you will get a 6% annual bonus.

Hire managers that have people skills and integrity.

There are newer employer reviews for Prime Therapeutics.

Worked for Prime Therapeutics? Contribute to the Community!