Prime Therapeutics

www.primetherapeutics.com
  www.primetherapeutics.com
There are newer employer reviews for Prime Therapeutics

It was miserable and I would not recommend it

Former Employee - Product Analyst in Eagan, MN
Former Employee - Product Analyst in Eagan, MN

I worked at Prime Therapeutics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

PTO is generous but nice

Cons

Very sticky environment
co workers are nice

97 Other Employee Reviews for Prime Therapeutics (View Most Recent)

Traumatizing, if you don't play by certain political rules

Former Employee - MSA/PSA in Omaha, NE
    Former Employee - MSA/PSA in Omaha, NE

I worked at Prime Therapeutics full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

PTO, tuition reimbursement and free coffee/Tea

Cons

I wish I could go into more details but the threat of litigation by this organization is often threatened and used. So, I will stick to generalities for my personal safety.

I am truly appalled at how the middle management treated the employees. Both in how some gained favoritism and how the rest were treated. Promotions were rarely given based on knowledge or performance. In fact, performance meant an expanding role that truly made the job increasingly more difficult to meet metrics without major manipulation. My long history with this organization involved many deflating moments and threats. I took away a lot of heart breaking, self-defeating memories.

Please. Have better oversight of the middle management. There is a major need for high level regulation at some locations.

I hope and pray that you guys can get on the ball, correct this problem and realize your great potential. Your organization has a lot of potential and I cheer you on from a distance.

A great company filled with employees that lack business knowledge and professionalism

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

I worked at Prime Therapeutics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

PTO, salary and health benefits

Cons

I have never worked in a company that has had such a lack of customer focus and a lack of processes to aid in helping the customer. I have never experienced such a lack of management skill and professionalism before in over 20 years of working. Managers manage through instant messages sent from friends with no actual first hand knowledge of the situation or asking both parties involved. A huge pool of bitter divorced women in their 30's lends a negative attitude to certain departments. "Bad ex" discussions at manager meetings along with disparaging comments on a personal level of other employees is the norm.

Senior Management knows what the issues are., They don't know how to fix them. This shows they lack the skills necessary to grow this company into a large player in this field of business.

There are newer employer reviews for Prime Therapeutics