PrimeLending

www.primelending.com

Grew too fast, doesn't know what to do now. Out of sorts.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Pros

Good benefits, good compensation, local culture is awesome at branch level. Used to be with our corporate too. Rates are competitive.

Cons

Grew too fast, doesn't know how to handle the growth. Service levels are not good, we are all seeing constant complaints about turn times and our loan officers just get so frustrated. We all try to do our best, but without the corporate support we are banging our heads against the wall. Too many people doing the job, without any authority to make a decision and stand behind it. New system is really weak, they are working on it, but our loan officers are definitely not enjoying it.

Listen to your people. We keep trying to make suggestions to our manager and I know the information is making it to the top. Try something new, take a chance!

Other reviews for PrimeLending

Good technology, communication between branches and corporate

Former Employee - Loan Processor  in  Lombard, IL
    Former Employee - Loan Processor in Lombard, IL

Pros

Management made the environment fun. Corporate staff stayed in touch with the branch and made fairly frequent visits. Training was provided frequently and was very useful.

Cons

There did not seem to be any opportunity for advancement, though this seems typical in the mortgage business. Once you are a processor, you stay a processor.

Loan Officer Concentric Company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

Mortgage Products Available. Tremendous support for loan officers. Decent health insurance with company contributing towards premium. Bank owned, holiday schedule!

Cons

Told to let management know when something isn't working. When you do you are critized for complaining. IT is horrible.

Though LO's bring in the business they couldn't succeed without processors. They need to be held accountable for their loans.

There are newer employer reviews for PrimeLending.

Worked for PrimeLending? Contribute to the Community!