There are newer employer reviews for PrimePay

Great place to work. Love the people and the environment. Great first sales job to have

I have been working at PrimePay

Pros

great work, life balance. Great pay, and great people.

Cons

no 401 k match by employer.

none

reviews filtered by

Outstanding company with amazing people!

I have been working at PrimePay full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Having worked at a few larger companies, PrimePay differentiates itself by providing what others can't: Great people! It is the people at PrimePay who make the work environment supportive as well as collaborative. They are supportive because they want you to succeed. If you have a question or a concern, it's responded to quickly and directly. They are collaborative because they encourage ideas to be shared. They care what employees have to contribute.

In 15+ years of my career, this company is the first where the front line employees are continually recognized by leadership. And the training is absolutely second to none! They are firing on all cylinders, and I am proud to work for them!

Cons

I honestly don't have a con to share. Again, having spent the majority of my career working for 40K+ employee companies where I was just a number, PrimePay does the exact opposite. I am thankful I can't find a con...

Don't change! You're doing the right things right now.

Great opportunity

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Tampa, FL

I have been working at PrimePay

Pros

The outside sales training is very solid. The company has great internal resources to train and provide ongoing support to the sales teams nationally. The regional sales management is very supportive and available to help in any way. I did not have industry experience but have been pleased with the manager support and tools I have.

Cons

I really don't have any cons about the company so far. This job is a LOT of work and not a fit for anyone expecting an easy 40 hour week. With that said, it is a lot of fun and the hard work does pay off!

There are newer employer reviews for PrimePay