Primerica
www.primerica.com Duluth, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Once they get you in a position they don't want to let you get out of that department.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Duluth, GA

I have been working at Primerica

ProsYou get free life insurance, great health, dental, and vision benes, 2 weeks vacation time to start plus 5 sick days a year!

ConsNot enough advancement happening within all departments, managment doesn't rerally provide much guidence as to different career options within the company, hardley any work from home options and not flexable with personal situations. When you work here it's great when you start but after 2 years your burnt out! The raises should be better for people that have been here longer too but they're not.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more personal with your employees and stop trying to mico manage!!! Try to be more helpful to employees that need it and help utlize more of what the company does offer to people who really need it!!! Also recognize your better employees and reward them for it, not your favorites!

Challenging work environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Bronx, NY

I worked at Primerica

Pros: You are your own boss Cons: The employee turn over rate is too much Advice to Senior Management: Change everything your interview process and your recuruting No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Ok

Financial Services Representative (Former Employee)
Jersey City, NJ

I worked at Primerica

Pros: flexible work schedule and compensation is good if you work Cons: leadership not that good some people move to the top… Advice to Senior Management: better training and consistency with it Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Primerica.

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Primerica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Primerica CEO John A. Addison Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Primerica employees.