Primerica
www.primerica.com Duluth, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Character Development

Regional Leader (Former Employee)
Auburn Hills, MI

ProsHigh integrity when it comes to doing what's right for the consumer!
Unlimited Income potential.
The opportunity to develop as an individual in so many areas.
They believe in you and will give you a chance at your dream life even if no one else will.
Opportunity to be your own boss.
The ability to build and grow a business that will continue to pay you for generations long after you stop working.

Consnot a perfect scenario but nothing is! with a business structure of recruit anybody and everybody to expand distribution, there's no way that the company can ever afford to improve training procedures.
most reps are very unknowledgeable and understandably so.
end of the day, full responsiblity each individual to make it happen. If you're willing to make it happen, anyone can succeed at Primerica! most people just aren't willing. No person in history that ever accomplished anything worthwhile did so without a great deal of obstacles. people that blame the company and talk badly about the company just aren't mature enough to take responsibility! I wasn't willing to do what it takes! Not the company's fault. I would even consider going back some day if i can handle the financial instability. Biggest key to success at primerica outside of taking full responsibiltiy and doing what it takes by sitting down with at 5 or more qualified families a week after being fully field trained is to work with the right office! An office that is focused on dominating and growing! If you're not plugged into that type of environment and support, good luck!

District Leader

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

I worked at Primerica part-time for less than a year

Pros: Freedom. You have to opportunity to work at your leisure and… Cons: Not a Real Job. Everyone there is part time, so much focus is on recruiting and bringing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Negative comments concerning Primerica

District Manager (Current Employee)
    Lubbock, TX

I have been working at Primerica

Pros: If you are willing to work hard and follow the advice of those who have succeeded, you will be sucessful. You can establish a… Cons: A little too careful in implementing things. Advice to Senior Management: Get the Primerica name out more. Show the great… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Primerica.

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Primerica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Primerica CEO John A. Addison Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Primerica employees.