Primerica
www.primerica.com Duluth, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Primerica

District Leader (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

ProsGreat resources and competitive products to help families in almost any situation. Corporate assistance is very available. The technology available to the field staff is excellent. My office has great training on personal development. If you work at all, the $99 fee is easily earned.

ConsTraining is different between offices. The company has a significant amount of criticism online. It is a difficult business, but all insurance is at first, so I think much of the online criticism is not fair. Mutual fund products do not pay well.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't let the RVP's have so much free reign. Try to implement more consistency across the company.

Unbelivable!!!

Division Leader (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Primerica as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Free education in starting, building, and maintaining a business. Free education on how to "sell" without strong arming or using deceptive tactics. Positive… Cons: Training is not consistant across the board. If your… Advice to Senior Management: Too much Rah rah rah enthusiasm comes across fake and gives a solid company with solid values a bad impression… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Primerica is basically a good company.

Financial Services Representative (Current Employee)
    Miamisburg, OH

I have been working at Primerica part-time for less than a year

Pros: They are very enthusiastic and will do a lot to… Cons: Their lead generation is pretty much completely dependant on your… Advice to Senior Management: Develop a company lead program so Reps don't have to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Primerica.

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Primerica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Primerica CEO John A. Addison Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Primerica employees.