Great company

Former Employee - Regional Leader in Tinton Falls, NJ
Former Employee - Regional Leader in Tinton Falls, NJ

I worked at Primerica full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Has identified an underserved market thatshas been abandoned by the traditional financial institutions. SCREEMS OPPORTUNITY

Cons

Those who dont work bad mouth company

Advice to Management

Continue with your leadership and direction

Other Employee Reviews for Primerica

Lack of integrity

Current Contractor - District Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Contractor - District Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Primerica as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

If you know a lot of people, you have an opportunity to make a lot of money.

Cons

You may work with people with no ethics who are scam artists. They may want to teach you their scams for you to make money. It's a multi-level marketing company.

Advice to Management

Have consequences for bad business practices. You say you don't support them, but when speakers talk about them as a part of life at big training meetings, something is seriously wrong.

Don't get paid at all until you get licenced.

Former Employee - District Leader in Northridge, CA
    Former Employee - District Leader in Northridge, CA

I worked at Primerica part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You work on your own schedule and show up to the meetings if you want to, which I reccomend that you do. My RVP was awesome, so upbeat and excited. It seems easy to get promoted. There's no one there to promote you, you promote yourself by the work you put in. Very energetic atmosphere, almost like a family.

Cons

You can't get paid until you get your licence which consists 30 hours of classes I believe then take the state exam. You don't work on a set salary, it all depends how many life insurance applications you sell. Must drive to people's home, you don't work in a office unless your Regional Vice President which practically is their own office their paying for.

Advice to Management

To really stick to what they really aim for, to please the client and whatever they can to insure the families future and make a difference. Reason I say this is because a family friend of mine was interested in getting life insurance and my mentor was the one to explain everything in detail which took about 3 hours. She was excited and signed but had a change of mind and couldn't afford at the time and wanted to cancel it. My mentor said, "Absolutely, no problem!" It's been 4 months and their still charging her monthly for her contract. I can't work with a company that does that to their clients and be apart of that.