Primerica
www.primerica.com Duluth, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

If you want control of your time and income, this is the best opportunity ever!

Regional Vice President (Current Employee)
Frankfort, IL

ProsIt works if you work. It allows my wife to stay home with kids and allows me to be there for every event they have scheduled. I get to control MY time and income.

ConsPeople who say they want to make a great income and have freedom but aren't willing to do what it takes to get it. It's sad how many people just want something handed to them and when it isn't they settle for a miserable life.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the GREAT work!!

Mindblowing

Independent Representative (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Primerica as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros: help middle income people to become better in managing and developing themselves on a… Cons: was not able to achieving my goals but that's not the end… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

If you have money saved up to help out through the rough patches, you're good go, if not then you're screwed.

District Leader (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

I worked at Primerica part-time for less than a year

Pros: Everyone will help Great team environment I never met a single person that was not willing to help, in any way- whether it was through coaching,… Cons: It takes you forever for you to do good You have to keep all your work going, no slacking off at all!! It takes up all your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Primerica.

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Primerica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Primerica CEO John A. Addison Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Primerica employees.