Primerica
www.primerica.com Duluth, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

The Most Noble and Humble Company in the Financial Services Industry

Srp (Current Employee)
Herndon, VA

ProsWill challenge you like no other business can and will weed you out whether you have what it takes to run a Million dollar business. Although it is a not a non-for-profit outfit, the company will go beyond its obligations and will help you when your policy lapses. We provide value to the mainstream American workforce. Gives you an opportunity to change your financial situation for a lifetime and help you become a better person than you are now. Bi-monthly Fast Start Schools (with a small registration fee and comes too quick) that is designed to motivate you, help you recruit your guests, keep you motivated, get you energized, recognize and reward you for your accomplishments, and promote you when you qualify.

ConsNot winning the all the incentives and all expense company paid trips. Difficult to do without support from family and friends whom you thought were your friends that would help you when you need them. You would have to completely change your thinking from where you are now to become the right person that can handle this type of business.

Advice to Senior ManagementFight to get rid of the licensing requirements to refer PLPP and possibly Auto and Home since we do not under write or provide direct service to those two product/service lines.

Best Business Opportunity in America

Division Leader (Current Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Primerica full-time for less than a year

Pros: Control your destiny. Learn invaluable financial information that will change your life. Know what it feels like… Cons: If you're weak or lazy, don't waste your time or the company's. Offices are independent,… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sales

Senior Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Primerica as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent training of sales, self development, leadership development, team building,… Cons: Insurance is not the most exciting to product to talk… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the buy in fee for associates to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Primerica.

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Primerica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Primerica CEO John A. Addison Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Primerica employees.