Great learning experience

Current Employee - District Leader in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - District Leader in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Primerica full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Personal development, leadership, challenging, helping families, strong income potential

Cons

Results vary greatly depending on personal effort as well as from office to office.

Other Employee Reviews for Primerica

1. Awesome

Current Employee - RVP in Jacksonville, NC
    Current Employee - RVP in Jacksonville, NC

I have been working at Primerica full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The financial knowledge that you get is great. There no limits on income levels. You can work as many or as few hours as you want depending on your goals.You also get a chance to make a difference in the lives of others.

Cons

Some people are afraid of hard work. People talk negative about things they don't understand.

Advice to Management

keep up the great work.

The Best Opportunity Going!

Current Employee - District Leader in Morganton, NC
    Current Employee - District Leader in Morganton, NC

I have been working at Primerica full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Primerica has integrity. I have worked with them for five months. They have paid for all my training and licensing including my 6 and 63. My mentor has driven to my home and worked with me setting up an office and developing a strategy for my business on her own dime. She has gone above and beyond the call of duty over and over again! By the way, she didn't recruit me, I went looking for her. I wanted to start a brokerage and this was the best business plan out there.

Cons

Unfortunately, some of the "recruits" don't understand what a great opportunity we have. This is not a get rich quick scheme, nor is it a job. The corporate culture doesn't try to look into the hearts and minds of people. It lets people filter themselves out...so the door is open to all. Some people complain that Primerica doesn't go through a rigorous hiring process. It doesn't because it is not a job, it is a business. Some of the best in business were rejected by those who thought they were able to predict success.

Advice to Management

Make sure anyone who tries to recruit as a job is immediately removed from the organization.