Primerica

www.primerica.com
  www.primerica.com
There are newer employer reviews for Primerica

Not a great work experience

I worked at Primerica full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good benefits, good employees, relaxed work.

Cons

Your talent is not utilized. No job satisfaction.

281 Other Employee Reviews for Primerica (View Most Recent)

The Best Opportunity Going!

Current Employee - District Leader in Morganton, NC
    Current Employee - District Leader in Morganton, NC

I have been working at Primerica full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Primerica has integrity. I have worked with them for five months. They have paid for all my training and licensing including my 6 and 63. My mentor has driven to my home and worked with me setting up an office and developing a strategy for my business on her own dime. She has gone above and beyond the call of duty over and over again! By the way, she didn't recruit me, I went looking for her. I wanted to start a brokerage and this was the best business plan out there.

Cons

Unfortunately, some of the "recruits" don't understand what a great opportunity we have. This is not a get rich quick scheme, nor is it a job. The corporate culture doesn't try to look into the hearts and minds of people. It lets people filter themselves out...so the door is open to all. Some people complain that Primerica doesn't go through a rigorous hiring process. It doesn't because it is not a job, it is a business. Some of the best in business were rejected by those who thought they were able to predict success.

Make sure anyone who tries to recruit as a job is immediately removed from the organization.

So Far So Good

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Primerica part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have been a small business owner for over 20 years and decided to give Primerica a try. This is an amazing business opportunity without the high cost that most start ups require. The level of integrity in my office is amazing! I have been able to help several families in my first 6 months and made a nice part time income as well.

Cons

People need to understand that this is a business, not a job. A few people that tried it and failed love to bash the opportunity publicly but they need to grow up and get over it. It’s not for everyone.

More reviews from real clients to show the true value of what we do.

There are newer employer reviews for Primerica