Primerica

www.primerica.com
  www.primerica.com
There are newer employer reviews for Primerica

Great opportunity for business starter or part timer.

I have been working at Primerica

Pros

Great opportunity for business starter or part timer.

Cons

Not if you aren't willing to work

276 Other Employee Reviews for Primerica (View Most Recent)

Wonderful company to work for, not the company to work for if you have a job mentality

Former Employee - Financial Services Representative in Rego Park, NY
    Former Employee - Financial Services Representative in Rego Park, NY

I worked at Primerica part-time (more than an year)

Pros

It provide you the opportunity to learn about very useful financial information, it's like a mini mall you can actually build a company inside a company. OUTSTANDING INCOME, great training and coaching, possibility of growing, it allows you to work with people you know, no cold calling. It provide services that actually help families. I am actually returning soon. I can do business while working my job which is awesome for a second income if you are good with people you should take this company serious. Contact me in a few months :)

Cons

It's commission based, it's sales, some agents may actually call your resume making you believe that you are going for the position you are actually looking for. THAT IS NOT PRIMERICA that's the agent doing bad business PRIMERICA is not about cold calling people watch out for those agents. They are lazy and a bad look to the company.

Can you please penalize the cold callers? I was a part time agent and was looking for a job while trying to grow the business and I actually received a call from an agent from my office. This person was so lazy that didn't even take time to do the business right, called my resume that actually had a picture of me. That type of agent have the wrong personality, they can't even remember the faces in the building which it sucks for the company to have this kind of people

Amazing

Current Employee - Life Insurance Agent in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Life Insurance Agent in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Primerica part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Our uplines support you all the way and they will help you with whatever it is that you need help with. but you also need to have the energy to be apart of this company because it is a fast growing business and you do not to feel left behind.

Cons

You need to make your own appointment beginning with family because that's where your business starts

n/c