Primerica

www.primerica.com

Excellent and Rewarding Opportunity

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Boca Raton, FL

ProsA continually growing company with fantastic opportunties. As a company they offer wonderful products to the middle class. Their complimentary FNA is both extremely detailed and a trememdous offer to potential clients.

ConsNo base salary for their associates. Need to offer warm leads to those who might not have a warm market. Need more assistant to associates who are struggling in their effort to grow their business.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should offer some initial base salary for people trying to start their own business. As well, for those who do not have a "warm" market, you should assist them with some warm leads.

Each day of work within this company, brings forth an overwhelming sense of joy and accomplishment.

Financial Agent (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Primerica part-time for less than a year

Pros: It allows you to help people find better ways to save on life insurance. You help people in the best way possible to get out of… Cons: There isn't enough time in the day to help more… Advice to Senior Management: Group meetings need to have more of a collaborative social… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

it can be a good and lucrative job if you're cut out for sales and recruiting type work.

Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at Primerica part-time for more than a year

Pros: I had great and very supportive co workers and senior staff in my office The opportunity to make significant sums of money I had the opportunity to… Cons: It is a strictly commission based work The recruiting of personnel onto your team is a necessary part of the growing the business can be… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Primerica.

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!