There are newer employer reviews for Primerica

Waste of my spare time and money

I worked at Primerica

Pros

Meeting new people in the area

Cons

Having to devote money and time to a company without getting paid for it

Advice to Management

No real management structure. Without a salary what incentive do you have to punish me or leave abruptly

reviews filtered by
  1. Great opportunity for business starter or part timer.

I have been working at Primerica

Pros

Great opportunity for business starter or part timer.

Cons

Not if you aren't willing to work

Wonderful company to work for, not the company to work for if you have a job mentality

Former Employee - Financial Services Representative in Rego Park, NY
    Former Employee - Financial Services Representative in Rego Park, NY

I worked at Primerica part-time (More than a year)

Pros

It provide you the opportunity to learn about very useful financial information, it's like a mini mall you can actually build a company inside a company. OUTSTANDING INCOME, great training and coaching, possibility of growing, it allows you to work with people you know, no cold calling. It provide services that actually help families. I am actually returning soon. I can do business while working my job which is awesome for a second income if you are good with people you should take this company serious. Contact me in a few months :)

Cons

It's commission based, it's sales, some agents may actually call your resume making you believe that you are going for the position you are actually looking for. THAT IS NOT PRIMERICA that's the agent doing bad business PRIMERICA is not about cold calling people watch out for those agents. They are lazy and a bad look to the company.

Advice to Management

Can you please penalize the cold callers? I was a part time agent and was looking for a job while trying to grow the business and I actually received a call from an agent from my office. This person was so lazy that didn't even take time to do the business right, called my resume that actually had a picture of me. That type of agent have the wrong personality, they can't even remember the faces in the building which it sucks for the company to have this kind of people