Primerica
www.primerica.com Duluth, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

The place where careers go to die

Software Analyst (Former Employee)
Duluth, GA

ProsCo-workers are by and large pleasant. Lots of opportunities for charity fundraising, if that's your thing.

ConsDevelopment is on outdated technology/platforms. Management DOES NOT want to hear that their plan is flawed. Promotion via nepotism/tenure rather than merit. Technical departments are managed by people with ZERO technical experience. Constant pressure to meet internal charity fundraising goals by giving back portions of your paycheck.

Advice to Senior ManagementSweep out anybody in management that doesn't have legitimate technical experience, stop developing for the bottom-feeders of technology.

Excellent and Rewarding Opportunity

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
    Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Primerica part-time for more than 8 years

Pros: A continually growing company with fantastic opportunties. As a company they offer wonderful products to the… Cons: No base salary for their associates. Need to offer warm leads to those who might not have… Advice to Senior Management: You should offer some initial base salary for people trying to start their own business. As… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

it can be a good and lucrative job if you're cut out for sales and recruiting type work.

Financial Services Representative (Former Employee)
    Washington, DC

I worked at Primerica part-time for more than a year

Pros: I had great and very supportive co workers and senior staff in my office The opportunity to make significant sums of money I had the opportunity to… Cons: It is a strictly commission based work The recruiting of personnel onto your team is a necessary part of the growing the business can be… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Primerica.

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Primerica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Primerica CEO John A. Addison Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Primerica employees.