Primerica

www.primerica.com
  www.primerica.com
There are newer employer reviews for Primerica

Very happy with my Primerica experience so far!

Current Employee - Representative in Smyrna, GA
Current Employee - Representative in Smyrna, GA

I have been working at Primerica part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Constant support from people whose only goal is to help you continue getting better. No glass ceiling in place. In most cases I know of, you can start out working directly in your local office and have access to learn one-on-one with leaders that have already been in your shoes. On the other hand, if you prefer to work remotely and independently, that is available as well.

Cons

No one else to blame but yourself if you don't find a way to continually improve, as a proven system is in place for the taking.

277 Other Employee Reviews for Primerica (View Most Recent)

My experience has been great so far and will get even better in the future.

Current Employee - District Leader in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - District Leader in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Primerica part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have been with Primerica for less than a year now. I love the freedom to come and go as I please. The possibilities are up to you. If you get listened, which means studying' then you will be successful. I have a great RVP and he teaches me constantly about our products and how we help people. It's not about the money, it's about helping people. Yes it is part time for the most part, but that makes the process even better. We don't have agents out there trying to make a sale just to make a dollar. Most agents have a full time job so they don't have to make a sale at the customers expense. We have no quota, so your earning potential is entirely up to you. The test that you have to take are not Primerica test, they are state licensed test". They are not easy whatsoever, so if an agent is licensed, he earned it. I am by no means a salesman, yet I have been able to help some family and friends get insurance or wills, or even lower their auto insurance and all without trying to make a sale. It came only with general conversation and finding out a need they had and a product we had to fulfil that need

Cons

The downside to working for Primerica is that there are some people that join the company for the wrong reasons. If you have a bad up line or trainer' then you will get discouraged. If you don't get your license then you can't market our products and you will never get to see the value in the company.

Great place

I have been working at Primerica as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

Freedom from the traditional job workplace. lots of freedom an opportunity to make a lot of money.

Cons

finding other hard workers can be challenging.

There are newer employer reviews for Primerica