Primerica

There are newer employer reviews for Primerica

10 years

Current Employee - RVP in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - RVP in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Primerica full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

you have the ability to make what ever you feel you are worth. you can build total freedom from a boss, money issues, by building a business that will pay you and your family forever. helping others accomplish their goals and dreams. this business teaches you to self improve, i.e read books, become a better overall person. you can win 2-3 all expense paid trips per year to great locations. we teach anyone that wants to win can win here.

Cons

for some hard work is a negative

280 Other Employee Reviews for Primerica (View Most Recent)

Mom with 8 kids--THIS BUSINESS WORKS for people who work!

Current Employee - Regional Vice President in Cedar City, UT
    Current Employee - Regional Vice President in Cedar City, UT

I have been working at Primerica full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Ability to start part-time; no quotas; no cap on income. . . the company pays for your licensing, training and E & O insurance costs. Ability to expand and grow a business with residual income that can be passed on for generations. The licensing and on-going training alone will teach you more about personal finance than any college regimen--for FREE. The leadership in the company is phenomenal! Humble, self-less and truly invested in helping everyone win!

Cons

Need to elevate your thinking! Gotta grow yourself and your people skills. . . not real cons if you think about it. :)

Thank you for your integrity! Thank you for this amazing opportunity and fighting for our ability to separate from Citi and become an independent, publicly-traded stand-out!

Life changing.

Current Employee - District Leader in San Juan, PR
    Current Employee - District Leader in San Juan, PR

I have been working at Primerica full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Primerica is the only place where being HUMBLE is a requirement for success. You get positive incentives so you work hard and succeed. When you're an employee you work so you do not get fired.

Cons

You need excellent leadership to succeed in Primerica. You must be a very good learner and must either have or develop leadership skills. You must not get distracted with other things. Always ask yourself, "would I do this if I was an employee for a company?" For example, would I wake up at 11am on weekdays if I was an employee? Of course not, then don't do it here! You're your own boss! Your working to make YOUR dreams come true, not anybody else's. Which means you should demand even more of yourself than your boss ever would!

There are newer employer reviews for Primerica