Life changing.

Current Employee - District Leader in San Juan, PR
Current Employee - District Leader in San Juan, PR

I have been working at Primerica full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Primerica is the only place where being HUMBLE is a requirement for success. You get positive incentives so you work hard and succeed. When you're an employee you work so you do not get fired.

Cons

You need excellent leadership to succeed in Primerica. You must be a very good learner and must either have or develop leadership skills. You must not get distracted with other things. Always ask yourself, "would I do this if I was an employee for a company?" For example, would I wake up at 11am on weekdays if I was an employee? Of course not, then don't do it here! You're your own boss! Your working to make YOUR dreams come true, not anybody else's. Which means you should demand even more of yourself than your boss ever would!

reviews filtered by

Not worth the training

Current Employee - Life Insurance Broker in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Life Insurance Broker in New York, NY

I have been working at Primerica part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It offered flexibility for people like me;at the time I was a student so when I heard about it I quickly ran for the opportunity it is also not a very hard course and not too pricey

Cons

Not worth the money, it's all about who is on top, was basically impossible for me to move up I would not recommend

Advice to Management

Stop giving false hope

Follow the money trail Map out the money trail first, meaning how much money do you want to make to start off; say 50K

I worked at Primerica part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Anyone who possess the skills to be somewhat successful in this business will make more money on their own.

Cons

Now map out what you need to do to sustain that year after year. Don't buy into the leaving your family a legacy or being your own boss and setting your own schedules or your helping people crap. Its all a ploy to get your immediate market locked in and when that is dried up you have to cold call or network while others make money of of your sweat.

Advice to Management

quit lying...