Princeton Review

www.princetonreview.com

great if u have no financial responsibility!

Aide (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThe Princeton Review is a reputable company which many of us has heard of . Excellent programs, proven track record....blah blah blah. Great job if you're a student, flexible hours, constantly changing atmosphere.

ConsPAYCHECKS ARE NEVER CORRECT!!!!! Incompetent people seem to be in charge of the princeton review, all blue collared people are kept at a part time rate so you never get benefits of any kind! Any overtime worked is paid out at 33.33% less than regular hours. There is no way to contact upper management , payroll etc. You have 1 point of contact, ur school's site mgr. You're pretty much out of a job from june- october with no pay. WHAT THE HECK!

Advice to Senior ManagementI strongly suggest some big changes in the way the "little guy" is treated as we run the company. without us...there will be no paycheck for u office dwellers.

Great place to work, but on the side

Instructor (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

I have been working at Princeton Review

Pros: Lots of opportunities to teach classes and get involved in marketing, excellent experience,… Cons: Not reliable as a full time job, lots of ups and downs,… Advice to Senior Management: Have worked as instructor for over 5 years with no… More

run!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Princeton Review

Pros: Some really great, funny, smart people used to work there. Felt… Cons: Crazy management once Bain invested in the company. Extremely poor leadership… Advice to Senior Management: Senior management needs to get their heads out of the clouds and start… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Princeton Review.

Worked for Princeton Review? Contribute to the Community!