Princeton University
www.princeton.edu Princeton, NJ 5000+ Employees

Beautiful town, smart and kind people, and an intellectually rewarding work environment.

PhD Student (Current Employee)
Princeton, NJ

ProsGreat for raising a family: quiet, safe, and gorgeous. Extremely well funded university, great educational resources. Health plan is fantastic. Hour train to Penn Station in New York.

ConsNone for me! Though the distance from a major city tends to be a bummer for the younger crowd. Also, an affluent neighborhood such as Princeton means things generally come with a higher price tag.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

Graduate student in molecular biology

Graduate Student (Former Employee)

I worked at Princeton University full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The campus is beautiful and the facilities are generally really good. They have great core facilities which let you do experiments with equipment you… Cons: Princeton is a small town with not a lot going on, so if you like city life it might not be fore you. The NJ… Advice to Senior Management: Find a way to let more private contractors onto campus to provide food. How about some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Princeton is the best place

I have been working at Princeton University

Pros: It is Princeton and therefore it is the best place… Cons: It is boring here if you would like to do… More
There are newer reviews on Princeton University.

Worked for Princeton University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Princeton University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Princeton University CEO Christopher L. Eisgruber. All reviews posted anonymously by Princeton University employees.