Best of the Best

Pros

PrincetonOne offers great support for success including the tools necessary to reach recruiting goals. The product mix allows for multiple money making opportunities.

Cons

The company does not have a set on boarding process for training program, however information is available for self starters.

Advice to Management

Consider a proactive planning and strategy program for business development in Executive Search to maximize growth and individual contributor development.

Other Employee Reviews for PrincetonOne

1. A fair yet unbalanced work experience

Pros

Autonomy and independence to pursue new business opportunities

Cons

Limited tools and support for pursuing new business opportunities.

Advice to Management

Provide support and tools needed for development of new business opportunities.

2. Great when the numbers are up, But!

Former Employee - Account Executive/Recruiter
    Former Employee - Account Executive/Recruiter

Pros

Professional envioronment, ethical and honest, I was rarely if ever asked to do something I was not comfortable with and my values are quite strict.

Cons

A change in ownership brought a change in philosophy for top management. Originally when MRI owned the company they were very good at "stroking our ego's" and when on strait commission you really need someone that can say "thank you" and were willing to pick you up when down. New management has more of a "what have you done for me lately " and "you are lucky to work here". I just could not handle the change. Does not make it a bad place to work. Just not for me.

Advice to Management

I was quite clear what my thoughts are while I was still with PrincetonOne and that was one key reason I no longer work there.