Principle Solutions Group

www.principlesolutions.com
  www.principlesolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Principle Solutions Group

Great introduction into the consulting world

Former Employee - EMR Implementation Specialist  in  Marietta, GA
Former Employee - EMR Implementation Specialist in Marietta, GA

I worked at Principle Solutions Group

Pros

Opportunity to earn more income than working as a direct hire. Working as a contractor, you get a chance to work at one of Principle's client sites and get an inside view of companies. Good way to get on the inside and see if you would like working directly for a company. Opportunity to meet other consultants from all across the U.S. and I learned so much just from interacting with them.

Cons

Contracts can end early and without a backup plan or a spouse's income to fall back on, you can be left out cold. Also, I hear the benefits are high-cost; I wouldn't know because I just stayed on my husband's plan, thankfully.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Principle Solutions Group (View Most Recent)

Okay to work with

I have been working at Principle Solutions Group as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Decent rate. Polite and friendly staff. Recruiter made every effort to find opportunities. Give them a try.

Cons

Below market benefits. They don't have alot of jobs, so you'll need to work with multiple firms/sources. And they don't have statement of work projects where they can hire you directly. Standard body shop format leaving you at the clients mercy. Communication via phone and email can be slow due to their staff being overwhelmed.

My experience has been good with this company.

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Great follow up. Receptive to employee needs. Staff is flexible and courteous.

Cons

Most of the assignments are contract opportunities. This may not be the place for you if you are seeking permanent employment.

Follow up with employees to make sure they are happy at the client site.

There are newer employer reviews for Principle Solutions Group

Worked for Principle Solutions Group? Contribute to the Community!