Printpack

www.printpack.com

The Love Family is great but the companies upper level management leaves lot to be desired

Corporate Employee (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsMost of the employees at Printpack are good ethical people that work with a high sense of ethical values and the desire to help others. I have amny frinds at the company which I still keep in touch with eventhough I left many years ago. In general I enjoyed the many years I worked there and the work was very satisfing. If you are the type of employee that just want to keep your head down and not create waves this is the place for you. If you are looking to make a difference and are willing to speak up look elsewhere.

ConsAlthought the Love family owns the company there is a core of upper management that actually runs the business and they believe its theirs to do as they wish. Many in this core group will break rules and show favoritism to those few that are willing to praise them for their terrible business decisions. There is a rampage sense of entitlement where managers thing they work as "Microsoft" or "Apple" and employees or other business must bow to their managerial demands. Although this message sounds biased there are were toomany instances where management behaved unethically just to protect their own self interest.

Advice to Senior ManagementDennis, remember what your father stood for and what he want Printpack to be. Clean house and get rid on those few terrible apples that are spoling the rest.

Typical of the industry.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Printpack

Pros: The corporate offices are exceptional. Cons: Opportunitie for promotional advancement are limited. More

i would describe my experience at printpack as a very satisfying job.

Utility (Current Employee) Bloomington, IN

I have been working at Printpack

Pros: That you are able to advance in the company very well. i also like the fact that… Cons: the only downside of working at printpack is the fact that most of the employes seem… Advice to Senior Management: to get out on the floor and work beside some of the employes to see how things really works.Also get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Printpack.

Worked for Printpack? Contribute to the Community!