There are newer employer reviews for Printpack

The Love Family is great but the companies upper level management leaves lot to be desired

Former Employee - Corporate Employee in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Corporate Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Most of the employees at Printpack are good ethical people that work with a high sense of ethical values and the desire to help others. I have amny frinds at the company which I still keep in touch with eventhough I left many years ago. In general I enjoyed the many years I worked there and the work was very satisfing. If you are the type of employee that just want to keep your head down and not create waves this is the place for you. If you are looking to make a difference and are willing to speak up look elsewhere.

Cons

Althought the Love family owns the company there is a core of upper management that actually runs the business and they believe its theirs to do as they wish. Many in this core group will break rules and show favoritism to those few that are willing to praise them for their terrible business decisions. There is a rampage sense of entitlement where managers thing they work as "Microsoft" or "Apple" and employees or other business must bow to their managerial demands. Although this message sounds biased there are were toomany instances where management behaved unethically just to protect their own self interest.

Advice to Management

Dennis, remember what your father stood for and what he want Printpack to be. Clean house and get rid on those few terrible apples that are spoling the rest.

Other Employee Reviews for Printpack

1. Typical of the industry.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

The corporate offices are exceptional.

Cons

Opportunitie for promotional advancement are limited.

i would describe my experience at printpack as a very satisfying job.

Current Employee - Utility in Bloomington, IN
    Current Employee - Utility in Bloomington, IN

Pros

That you are able to advance in the company very well. i also like the fact that my supervisor rick hoke keeps us informed of all changes that helps us do our job more effiently.

Cons

the only downside of working at printpack is the fact that most of the employes seem to work against one other instead of working with each other to make things work better.

Advice to Management

to get out on the floor and work beside some of the employes to see how things really works.Also get out and talk to employes and find out how they think things could go to make jobs go alot better.