Printpack
www.printpack.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great environment and culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsThere is a real focus on work/life balance, health and wellness, and giving back to the community. For the most part, everyone is pleasant to be around.

ConsDepending on your skills and interests, growth opportunities may be limited. There are a few people in leadership positions within certain departments who are very difficult to work with (they are missing good "communication" skills) and do not take criticism well and refuse to change. This may hinder growth in certain areas.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere could be more focus on professional development and leadership development for employees. While there are several people who are on board with this, there is definitely room to grow.

Work/Life Balance can exist

(Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Printpack as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: I enjoy working at Printpack for several reason: the overall company culture and values, the growth that I'm experiencing in my position and the ability… Cons: The communication across the board could use an upgrade. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The Love Family is great but the companies upper level management leaves lot to be desired

Corporate Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Printpack

Pros: Most of the employees at Printpack are good ethical people that work with a high sense of ethical values and the desire to help others.… Cons: Althought the Love family owns the company there is a core of upper management that actually runs the business and they believe its theirs to… Advice to Senior Management: Dennis, remember what your father stood for and what he want Printpack to be. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Printpack.

Worked for Printpack? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Printpack reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Printpack CEO Dennis M. Love. All reviews posted anonymously by Printpack employees.