Priory Group

www.priorygroup.com
  www.priorygroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Priory Group

Bank Support Worker and an international student at Rookery Hove

Former Employee - Bank Support Worker in Hove, England (UK)
Former Employee - Bank Support Worker in Hove, England (UK)

I worked at Priory Group part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I liked working with service users and other temporary staff. I liked the salary and the location. Flexible work time was also good. Support from ither was fine too. Lots of training opportunities.

Cons

There is no even standards for all bank staff especially when it comes to working hours. Also, shifts timetable would sometimes arrive quite late and at the last moment.

They should maybe give everyone same number of working hours, also planning shifts in advance would be great.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Priory Group (View Most Recent)

An agile, professional and dedicated organisation, with the patients and Service Users genuinely at the heart of it.

Current Employee - Business Development in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Business Development in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Priory Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Have been with the Healthcare Division for nearly 2 months and have been impressed by every site that I have visited. The quality of the clinical teams, the sites, the rehabilitation and treatment programming, the engagement of the management and the attention to detail - is all impressive, and in the face of delivering care to some of the most challenging individuals. People work hard and work as teams, and they make real strides in whichever direction they are going.

Lots of internal opportunity if you want to progress or change roles. And if you stick your hand up for responsibility, you'll probably be given it!

Cons

Do not come and work here if you are looking for a laid-back, easy 9-5 job. The team ethic is based on everyone pulling together and if you are not part of it, you will stick out! The organisation is growing rapidly and the onus is on the individual to take responsibility for themselves, which can leave some individuals feeling unsupported. That said, everyone is keen to support, you only need ask for it.

Consider having an internal careers service or scheme, that can advise and mentor individuals as to where they might go and how they can work towards getting there. In fact, a formalised coaching/mentoring process would be a very good idea and could make a big difference in helping every employee feeling supported.

Working for this company still gives me nightmares 2 years after leaving!

Former Employee - Health Care Assistant in Bristol, CT
    Former Employee - Health Care Assistant in Bristol, CT

I worked at Priory Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Met some of the hardest working and resilient staff I have ever had the ensure to work with! That's all I can think of...

Cons

Not sure where to start with this... worked at the Priory Hospital Bristol for almost two years - most definitely the worst years of my work life. This place has left me damaged not only professionally but also on a personal level.

The appalling management and treatment of their employees is beyond any body's comprehension.... It is so bad that it's actually impossible to describe. You have to live it to believe it and even then you will be questioning your mind thinking am I the crazy one here or is the whole hospital mad?

surprised how they're still open and running.....

Nothing will change if the management remains the same... just go away and bring new people in with some brain and management skills.... Please!!!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Priory Group