Bank Support Worker and an international student at Rookery Hove

Former Employee - Bank Support Worker  in  Hove, England (UK)
Former Employee - Bank Support Worker in Hove, England (UK)

I worked at Priory Group part-time for less than a year

Pros

I liked working with service users and other temporary staff. I liked the salary and the location. Flexible work time was also good. Support from ither was fine too. Lots of training opportunities.

Cons

There is no even standards for all bank staff especially when it comes to working hours. Also, shifts timetable would sometimes arrive quite late and at the last moment.

They should maybe give everyone same number of working hours, also planning shifts in advance would be great.

Other Reviews for Priory Group

Working for this company still gives me nightmares 2 years after leaving!

Former Employee - Health Care Assistant  in  Bristol, CT
    Former Employee - Health Care Assistant in Bristol, CT

I worked at Priory Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Met some of the hardest working and resilient staff I have ever had the ensure to work with! That's all I can think of...

Cons

Not sure where to start with this... worked at the Priory Hospital Bristol for almost two years - most definitely the worst years of my work life. This place has left me damaged not only professionally but also on a personal level.

The appalling management and treatment of their employees is beyond any body's comprehension.... It is so bad that it's actually impossible to describe. You have to live it to believe it and even then you will be questioning your mind thinking am I the crazy one here or is the whole hospital mad?

surprised how they're still open and running.....

Nothing will change if the management remains the same... just go away and bring new people in with some brain and management skills.... Please!!!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Priory Group.

Worked for Priory Group? Contribute to the Community!