Bank Support Worker and an international student at Rookery Hove

Former Employee - Bank Support Worker in Hove, England (UK)
Former Employee - Bank Support Worker in Hove, England (UK)

I worked at Priory Group part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I liked working with service users and other temporary staff. I liked the salary and the location. Flexible work time was also good. Support from ither was fine too. Lots of training opportunities.

Cons

There is no even standards for all bank staff especially when it comes to working hours. Also, shifts timetable would sometimes arrive quite late and at the last moment.

Advice to Management

They should maybe give everyone same number of working hours, also planning shifts in advance would be great.

Other Employee Reviews for Priory Group

Rewarding Experience

Current Employee - Healthcare Assistant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Healthcare Assistant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Priory Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The quality of the enviornment and the methods of care used at Priory really are fantastic. They make me proud to work for company. Every day we truly have the experience to change peoples lives.

Cons

The industry is really underpaid. Priory are not alone but do need to recognise that people who work in these types of life changing roles are reall underpaid.

Advice to Management

Get a head start by reviewing pay rates of your front line staff. The industry is changing and the opportunity to retain hardworking people can be achieved by paying them a salary they deserve.

Working for this company still gives me nightmares 2 years after leaving!

Former Employee - Health Care Assistant in Bristol, CT
    Former Employee - Health Care Assistant in Bristol, CT

I worked at Priory Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Met some of the hardest working and resilient staff I have ever had the ensure to work with! That's all I can think of...

Cons

Not sure where to start with this... worked at the Priory Hospital Bristol for almost two years - most definitely the worst years of my work life. This place has left me damaged not only professionally but also on a personal level. The appalling management and treatment of their employees is beyond any body's comprehension.... It is so bad that it's actually impossible to describe. You have to live it to believe it and even then you will be questioning your mind thinking am I the crazy one here or is the whole hospital mad? surprised how they're still open and running.....

Advice to Management

Nothing will change if the management remains the same... just go away and bring new people in with some brain and management skills.... Please!!!!!