Prism Hotels
prismhotels.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Nice people, flexible with schedule

Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee)
Logan, UT

I have been working at Prism Hotels full-time for more than a year

ProsPrism is a very honest company. I have never felt that they were being dishonest, or wanting to withhold benefits or raises from me. Prism allows local management to determine many of the policies, which allows for flexibility.

ConsThey are METICULOUS at everything, and have a set procedure for everything. While is is generally a good thing, it is frustrating sometimes because we have our hands bound in certain situations. For example, an employee is never allowed to give out cash. So if a guest pays cash, and we decide to lower their rate for some reason, we have to submit a formal request to Prism to reimburse the guest, and then Prism mails them a check. I think that is a bit overboard.

Advice to Senior ManagementRead cons above. ^

Hospitality Industry

Sales (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL

I worked at Prism Hotels full-time for more than a year

Pros: Hiring process was simple and fast paced. Cons: Few full serve property opportunities with opportunities being denied based… More

Prism

I have been working at Prism Hotels

Pros: Has some very dedicated and talented employees. Cons: Leadership doesn't focus on the right prioritites. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Prism Hotels.

Worked for Prism Hotels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prism Hotels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Prism Hotels CEO Steve Van. All reviews posted anonymously by Prism Hotels employees.