Prithvi Information Solutions

Flexibility and Small company's Growth and experimentation

Current Employee - Client Partner in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Client Partner in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Prithvi Information Solutions

Pros

Try and experiment with new ideas and learn.
Small company's Growth and experimentation possibilities

Cons

Lack of THought leadership
and guiding principle....Lack of company focus

Leverage on capabilities and try to build some core comptencies which Differenciate from Others

27 Other Employee Reviews for Prithvi Information Solutions (View Most Recent)

Do not work for this company.

Current Employee - Implementation Manager in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Implementation Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Prithvi Information Solutions

Pros

Salaries are just ok that is if and when we get paid. I really can not say anything good here. Several employees(Indianapolis) have already left due to being unhappy. The only reason the rest of the staff are still here is because there is no where else to go. The only thing I can say here is at least I still have a pay check, even if comes 4 days late.

Cons

Pay is always 2-4 days late, they do not pay their bills, our gas cards, cell phones, electricity, internet, etc have all been turned off due to the company not paying it's bills. You never know if your expense reports are approved or when you will get reimbursed. I think this company will be the next Enron. Cook the books, line the executives pockets, dump the staff, and run back to India.

Whatever advice I have they will not listen to but here I go. Actually listen to your employees, act like you care, and pay us on time. Pay your bills, there is no reason a company this size cannot simply pay the rent, gas, power, internet, cell phones, etc on time. If the financial staff were making these mistakes at another company they would be fired.

Working experience at Prithvi

Former Employee - Program Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Program Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Prithvi Information Solutions

Pros

The company placed me in a position that allowed me fairly autonomous opportunity that allowed me to grow the client account and provide million dollar deals.
    Helped me establish client and customer relationships.

Cons

Management believes that one can grow only by seniority and not by ability. If you are with the company for 10 years then you are fit to be a senior leader. Need not matter if you have not performed well. But an individual who has brought huge business to the company or established good client relationships and continues to perform will not obtain a leadership position just because he is new to the organization.

Pay attention to the Star performers and enable them to help them grow the company. Surrounding yourself with Yes Men will not help a growing company as Prithvi

There are newer employer reviews for Prithvi Information Solutions